Northborough , MA 01532
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality Inspector
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $18/hr
- Job Location: Marlborough, MA
- Job#: bh 13926
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ability to read and understand complex mechanical drawings & specifications.
- Able to understand and apply geometric dimensioning & tolerancing.
- Variability identification, measurement and reduction.
- Utilize visual measurement equipment such as Smart Scope & Micro-Vu to perform incoming, in-process, & final inspection of parts
- Perform first article inspections as required. Assist quality and engineering in new projects, validations & qualifications, and first article reports
- Knowledgeable in the selection, set-up and use of inspection equipment, tools and gauging.
- Comfortable with ongoing use of computers in daily activities.
- Strong ability to communicate with co-workers, manufacturing personnel and all levels of supervision & management regarding problems, suggestions, and potential improvements.
- Visually inspect parts for defects and conformance to customer specifications.
- Complete all required inspection documentation, forms and reports including non-conformance reports in support of MRB activities.
- Forward conforming parts to proper location based on customer requirements.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Actively supports the Quality, Safety and Environmental Programs.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by your manager.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- College a plus
- Minimum of 3+ years related experience
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Must possess ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime and weekends
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!