Quality RMA Associate
Framingham, MA 01778
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality RMA Associate
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Quality RMA Associate
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract to Permanent
- Pay rate: Open
- Job Location: Framingham, MA
- Job# bh11937
The Quality RMA Associate responsible for performing returned material authorizations process as defined by procedure and supply RMA process data to various teams for analysis and trending purposes.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as primary point of contact for all RMA departmental activities.
- Receive and review returned product and parts, perform visual inspection and distribute to appropriate departments for further evaluation.
- Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type and value of returned product and parts on the weekly/monthly basis.
- Maintain specific daily RMA reports, such as product Delivery Systems
- Verify, format, and print reports for effective review.
- Lead employee’s activities in decontamination room.
- Provide weekly and monthly RMA status report. Preliminary review weekly returned items and report/notify supervisor of abnormal returns flow.
- Attend QA/RA status meetings and support manager in updating monthly metrics presentation.
- Participate in return parts inspection process.
- Perform internal audits.
- Provide backup assistance (as needed) for the Shipping Department by processing orders, part shortages and assist in all assigned stop shipment and recall activities when applicable.
- Support credit/re-bill process.
- Work on customer calls and credit memos.
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred - business or related field. Customer Service, Returned Materials, Quality Assurance experience in Medical products will be considered in lieu of a degree up on all.
- Receiving/Shipping/ Customer Service/Quality Assurance in a high volume, manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail, excellent typing; proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Oracle databases.
- Data entry and report output experience
- Basic knowledge in medical terminology and medical-aesthetic product.
Internal audit knowledge.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!