Quality Technician (Temp-To-Perm)
Boston , MA 02139 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $24-26/hr
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job# 14697
The Quality Technician/I will work for the Director of Quality to support engineering needs throughout Manufacturing Development, Advanced Development, Product Development and Operations. Primary responsibilities of this position include:
(1) Running established tests or measurements on chemical and mechanical raw and processed materials,
(2) Development of improved or new analytical methods,
(3) Support engineering operations staff as needed,
(4) Capture and analyze data and present findings to Engineering team as needed, and
(5) Working with the engineering team, draft and implement incoming inspection test procedures.
Primary responsibilities include running and improving analytical tests on materials from various stages of the manufacturing process. This will include but not be limited to raw chemicals, processed chemicals, component parts, and finished batteries. Additionally, development and implementation of new testing methods will be required.
• Ensure quality of components, assemblies, and products through audits, sampling, inspection, and functional testing.
• Develop and implement new analytical testing methods.
• Work with a cross-functional team to draft and implement incoming inspection test protocols.
• Document and improve on current measurement methods.
• Record and analyze data to qualify raw and processed materials.
• Perform other functions as required to support the pilot operation.
• Able to grasp technical concepts and be comfortable communicating data and results in a team environment
• Must thrive working in an autonomous work environment while maintaining a high attention to detail and never compromising safety
• Must embrace the start-up culture by never giving up on a problem and constantly looking to improve our processes
• Demonstrated ability to understand processes and the interaction between the material and equipment and the associated impact to product performance
• Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated hands on approach to troubleshooting
• Proficient with MS Office programs – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
Required Education & Experience
• Minimum Associates Degree in a technical field; BA or BS in Chemistry, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, or related field preferred.
• 0-3 years of experience in an analytical or metrology lab Physical & Environmental Standards
• Capable of working in low moisture dry room environment: < 1.0% Relative Humidity (-50°C dew point)
• Capable of wearing clean room attire when working in a dry room environment: face mask, hair net, safety glasses, gloves, coverall suit, and shoe covers
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!