Quality Technician (Temp-To-Perm)
nashua, NH 03051 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Quality Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $20-23/hr
- Job Location: Nashua, NH
- Job# 14619
The Quality Technician will work in the Internal Quality Team on military/ aerospace products. The position will be responsible for activities that effectively identify, manage and report the status of product designs and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements in the Aerospace/Defense Industries.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Review and approve documents (work instructions, forms, and prints)
- Monitor and improve Quality Assurance processes.
- Assure all items in the Part List are defined in accordance with engineering requirements and have the correct attributes associated.
- Verify that all purchased item records in the Part List contain sufficient information for consistent procurement to engineering requirements.
- Train users on processes and procedures for accessing the Part List.
- Provide support to engineering during quote process to document requirements for new entries into the Part List.
- Co-ordinate with all areas to resolve issues related to parts and materials.
- Review Bills of Material prior to release to assure all items are properly documented.
- Must be able to apply a comprehensive working knowledge of production control concepts, practices, and procedures to ensure documents are processed correctly in support of manufacturing.
- Supports activities for customer audits, customer surveys and customer visits
- Reviews/Analyzes Quality data and performs process/product audits accordingly
Skills and Abilities
- Proven work experience preferred in a cable assembly production operation
- Working knowledge of cable assembly tools and testing equipment
- Detail oriented, quality metric driven, and high degree of mechanical aptitude
- US Citizenship required for US Department of Defense work.
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience
- Familiarity of AS9100 and ISO9000:2001
- Familiarity with automation equipment a plus.
- Familiar with Military or Medical products/procedures a plus.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred. HS diploma minimum
- Technical training in fiber optics a plus
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!