Real Estate Paralegal (PERM)
Boston, MA 02111 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title Real Estate Paralegal
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $100-110K
- Job Location: Boston, MA ( Hybrid)
- Job# 14533
Real Estate Paralegal
As a member of the Corporate & Capital Markets Department, the Real Estate Paralegal will assist attorneys in our U.S. offices on commercial real estate matters.
Critical Success Factors:
• Able to interact with all levels of legal staff and personnel, including management and support staff.
• Team-oriented and able to work in a multi-office environment across all technology platforms.
• Excellent attention to detail and able to follow up and follow through.
• Strong organizational, writing, communications and time management skills.
• Self-starter with a collaborative "get the job done" attitude.
Job Duties May Include:
• Assist in drafting and preparation of various real estate documents for attorney review, including but not limited to title commitments and lease documents/amendments.
• Develop, monitor, and update closing and other checklists.
• Coordinate and assist with all aspects of closings, including preparation of closing documents and statements.
• Ability to multi-task.
• At least 5 years of experience, preferably in a mid to large size law firm.
• Leasing experience in all asset classes preferred.
• Bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate required
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!