Regional Sales Manager
Braintree, MA 02188 US
Title: Regional Sales Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $100k
- Job Location: MA or Chicago
- Job# 15578
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for driving the sales efforts, administration and management of all Manufacturing Representatives in their assigned geographical areas in support of the corporation’s strategic goals.
- Responsible for the management and maximization of sales resources for their assigned territory supporting the defined sales strategic goals and action plans via best practices, including: funnel maintenance, participation in VOC, value sell and other growth initiatives
- Evaluate and develop representative work force based on product knowledge, market penetration and support of ES best practices and coverage, while providing advice, counsel and guidance to foster growth
- When required, leads in the recruitment, selection and training of independent manufacturers’ representatives within the assigned region
- Provide technical training for representatives and customers internally and externally as required including making use of MS-Teams as needed (for virtual meetings)
- Develop direct relationships, manage negotiation of blanket contracts and partnering agreements with major accounts
- Works with customer service associates providing support, education and training as required to insure a high level of customer service
- Plan and schedule sales calls and trade seminars as required within assigned region
- Provide input and assistance with promotions, advertising programs and the development of products, services, sales tools and policies
- Prepare regional sales forecasts, quarterly sales reviews, budgets and other territory information as required by evaluating various reports, monitoring competition, market trends and other information gathered from the field
- Provide pre-trip and post-trip reports to National Sales Manager
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must be able to travel as required 50% or more of actual days worked
This position requires a level of knowledge usually associated with a bachelor’s degree in engineering or business administration with three to five years of previous technical product sales experience.
Training And Requirements:
- General safety
- Quality system awareness
- Network Syteline training
Regularly required to sit and stand and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Office environment
- Travel up to 50%
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Co-Founder, Managing Partner
As co-founder of Connexion, my responsibilities include:
- Strategic planning for the company
- Financial & IT infrastructure and management
- Hiring and training a world-class recruiting and staffing team
I also continue to "run a desk." I am passionate about sourcing great candidates for my clients and have found nothing more rewarding than making the perfect match.