Research Associate - Boston MA - 14513
Boston, MA 02210 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Research Associate – Analytical, Process Development, Regulatory
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: temp
- Pay rate: $27-35/hr
- Job Location: Boston MA (Hybrid)
- Job#: bh14423
This position will work closely with Analytical, Process Development and Regulatory to manage data and documents. This position performs data review, manages critical document tracking, and will be a point of reference to ensure content in regulatory filings matches source documentation. Training will be provided to selected candidate.
- Contact subject matter experts and relevant parties to recover documents required for regulatory submissions and background source information
- Reconcile documents recovered against project plans / trackers to assure targets have been recovered
- Identify gaps where documents are not available
- Manage the movement of documents from Sharepoint to a Document Repository (QDoCCs and/or Veeva)
- Create timelines with authors
- Status follow up with reviewer’s and approvers
- Formatting documents
- Verify data in regulatory submissions matches data in source documents
- Create and manage datasets, including verifying the data against source documents
- Run metrics, scorecards and reports as necessary
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree and/or Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Attention to detail (Data QC)
- Ability to communicate clearly and directly when requesting documentation from owners (internal and external).
- Experience with creating/revising documents in an electronic document management system (QDoCCs preferred).
- Proficiency in creating tables in Word/Excel.
- MS Project, Excel, Word skills
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!