Returns Coordinator Service 2
Littleton, MA 01886 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Returns Coordinator Service
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $18/hr
- Job Location: Littleton, MA
- Job#: bh 14107
Returns Coordinator Service
Responsible for managing inventory accuracy and returns of the customer and company-owned products
to ensure that the processes are performed promptly in conformance with GMP, GDP, ISO, and FDA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Inspect products after decontamination ensuring all items are accounted for and distributed to the appropriate area for further disposition.
- Audit and assist with equipment retrieval.
- Cross-functional collaboration for returns resolution.
- Analyze and provide quantifiable reporting related to returns.
- Document returned products through ERP system.
- Notify Supervisor, or designee, of missing equipment or improperly transacted equipment.
- Oversee cycle of order fulfillment.
- Ensure product is appropriately dispositioned and inspected before restocking.
- Responsible for review of all inventories returned to verify the condition and current revision.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
- Drive results through the Return Materials Authorization process in its entirety.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- High School degree/equivalent required
- Associate degree is equivalent to 18 months of experience
Specific Area of Study:
- Associate Degree preferred or equivalent experience in the medical device industry.
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience
Specific Related Experience:
- Minimum 1+ year of inventory management experience.
- Solid customer service skills. Strong team member and must be able to provide and receive feedback
- Understanding of inventory management or warehousing best practices
- Demonstrated experience with handling Electro-Mechanical products preferably with laser systems
- Demonstrated experience with Material Return best practices
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems (preferably SAP)
- High level of organizational and communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-directed and motivated Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent structured problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 60 pounds/ 25lbs for temp
- Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration, and/or moderate noise levels.
- Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!