SMT Machine Operator (PERM)
Weston , MA 02453 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: SMT Machine Operator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $22-24/hr
- Job Location: Weston, MA
- Job# 14718
SMT Machine Operator
The Surface Mount Technology Operator will...
- Assemble boards using written process instructions, assembly drawings and visual aids;
- Perform surface mount soldering, de-soldering, and thru-hole soldering;
- conduct first piece and final inspection of mixed SMT and thru-hole circuit assemblies;
- use a microscope while soldering and inspecting SMT components.
- assist in the training of other assemblers; and participate in continuous improvement process.
- This person must have the ability to run Reflow Ovens,
load/unload feeders, pick parts, operate Solder Paste Machine, and most importantly the ability to run SMT Pick and Place Machines.
- High School Diploma and at least 5 years of SMT Machine Operator/Printed Circuit Board Assembler experience.
- This person must possess a basic understanding of ESD practices and inventory control principles.
- Ability to read and speak English is a must.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!