Senior Accounting Manager (PERM)
Danvers, MA 01915 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Accountant Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $115-170k
- Job Location: Danvers, MA
- Job# 14699
Senior Accountant Manager
The Senior Accounting Manager is responsible for the completion of timely and accurate financial statements. The individual will be directly responsible for managing the financial close process and the supervision of the accounting and accounts payable functions.
The incumbent may be required to perform all, or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- Oversee General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (A/P) processes and systems
- Manage day?to?day accounting operations and month?end close to ensure accurate and timely close and financial statements conforming to IFRS and company policies.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Point manager in initiating and managing SOX-JSOX compliance procedures and documentation.
- Manage cash flow through expense controls and payables oversight.
- Drive continuous improvements in accounting processes with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness, leveraging and improving key systems.
- Support and partner with various internal groups for the preparation and review of variance analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
- Partner with third party to ensure timely submission of tax filings.
- Manage, develop, and supervise staff effectively and efficiently.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
- BS/BA degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of accounting experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Previously experience working with international entities preferred
- Experience with an integrated ERP system
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead by example and willingness to develop staff
- Excellent computer skills specifically related to the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Self-motivated team player.
- Minimal travel required.
- Public accounting experience including CPA certification.
- Masters’ degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business category
- International accounting experience
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!