Senior Admin Assistant - Boston MA
Boston, MA 02210 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $32-37/hr
- Job Location: Boston MA
- Job#: bh14601
Senior Administrative Assistant
The Senior Administrative Assistant provides experienced office/business support to a department. The Senior Administrative Assistant generally reports directly to a(n) Country Manager, Executive Director or Vice President-level manager
• Manages calendars for assigned personnel, including meeting scheduling (both internal and off-site meetings), accepting/declining invites, meeting prioritization, securing conference rooms, ordering catering and "day-of" logistical and administrative support
• Serves as a departmental resource for internal technologies (i.e; Procurement, SharePoint, Concur, etc.)
• Coordinates activities between departments and/or outside parties
• Exchanges and integrates information from stakeholders into departmental reports
• Books flights/hotels, completes expense reports, and arranges team lunches/dinners and offsite meetings for assigned personnel
• Based on established departmental procedures, prioritizes and addresses requests for appointments, e-mails and telephone calls; directly handles most requests but routes complex or unusual problems to more senior personnel
• Coordinates and helps prepare meeting materials, including meeting agenda preparation/distribution, collecting/printing meeting pre-reads, minute- or note-taking and assembling/editing PowerPoint presentations
• Processes group purchase orders, invoices, and contracts
• Assists with visitor registration, including pre-registering and escorting visitors
• Assists with the onboarding of new personnel into the department
- HS Diploma
- 2 years of administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Discretion to handle sensitive and confidential correspondence
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!