Senior Associate Attorney - Litigation (PERM)
Worcester, MA 01615 US
Title: Senior Associate Attorney
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $150k
- Job Location: MA (Hybrid)
- Job# 15408
Opening for a senior-level Litigation Associate in our Worcester, or Framingham MA locations. Our litigation practice represents clients in numerous industries including public utilities, energy, manufacturing, distributors, real estate development, education and financial services; in connection with complex disputes involving insurance, real estate, environmental, construction, bankruptcy, intellectual property, commercial/contracts and other compliance and business-related matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidates must have substantial experience in handling small and large, complex business litigation matters. The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Experience in arguing substantive/dispositive
- Significant deposition experience, with the ability to both take and defend key depositions
- The ability to draft pleadings, discovery requests, discovery responses etc., with minimal supervision
- High self- motivation with a strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong academic and professional credentials.
- Stellar client relations skills
- Excellent research capabilities
- Exceptional Technical Skills and be organized and extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to manage most phases of litigation with little or no partner supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team. This is an excellent growth and development opportunity, which provides direct client contact and an environment where you will be working directly with partners.
- This position requires 7 to 10 years of litigation experience.
- Must have a strong academic background with a Juris Doctorate Degree from an accredited law school.
- Licensed to practice law in the state of Massachusetts. (Member of the Massachusetts Bar) (Multiple state Bar admissions are a plus)
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!