Senior Business Development Specialist (PERM)
Boston, MA 02111 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Business Development Specialist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $90k
- Job Location: NY, MA, D.C, CT, or RI
- Job# 14660
Senior Business Development Specialist
Our team is growing! The Business Development Senior Specialist will work with the Business Development Team to strategize, coordinate, and execute on a range of marketing and business development activities and initiatives for the Dispute Resolution & Restructuring (DRR) Department. This is an ideal role for someone with high energy, drive, and a desire to learn and advance in the legal marketing industry.
• Build strong business relationships with lawyers in the DRR Department to establish the role of trusted advisor.
• Draft pitches, RFP responses, and other capabilities presentations.
• Work with BD Managers and partners to develop and execute on business development and marketing initiatives and business plans.
• Work with the Business Development, Marketing Communications, and Marketing Operations teams in the collection and maintenance of key practice group information, including experience, marketing collateral, website content, client profiles, market intelligence, and contact lists.
• Develop a deep understanding of the DRR Department’s practices, experience, clients, and competitors.
• Coordinate with the Marketing Communications team on public relations and publicity opportunities for lawyers.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Communications team to prepare submissions for key directory rankings, awards, and league tables.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Events team in the planning of conferences, events, seminars, webinars, and other activities that offer networking opportunities and access to prospects for assigned attorneys.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required and 3 - 5 years of legal marketing experience, preferably with emphasis in business development.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to respond in an organized manner to time-sensitive marketing and business development requests.
• Ability to establish credibility with legal and administrative personnel at all levels of the Firm.
• Demonstrates an efficient mix of confidence, tact, patience, and persistence.
• Intellectual curiosity and eagerness to understand the Firm's mission and business priorities, practice activities, and related market dynamics.
• Strong commitment to client service.
• High levels of organization, communication, and writing skills.
• Collaborative, flexible, and resourceful.
• High level of proficiency with all Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). • Flexibility to perform after hours work is required.
• Some travel may be required.
• Experience with Vuture, Wordpress, CRM, and Experience Management Systems preferred
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!