Senior Engineer/Project Manager
Providence, RI 02886 US
Title: Senior Engineer/Project Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate:
- Job Location: Providence, RI
- Job# 15626
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Engineer/Project Manager.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for project management, client management, and leading design efforts for civil and environmental remediation efforts for private, state/local, and federal clients across New England and elsewhere. You will lead a diverse team of engineers and scientists to execute a variety of unique projects and provide design, cost estimating, and construction administration for diverse and challenging projects. You will have extensive opportunities to manage projects of various size and attend EAs project management training seminars.
What we provide: EA prides itself on servant leadership, career development for staff in all areas, and maintaining work-life balance including flexible schedules. We have a tremendous base of positive client relationships, working hand in hand every day with public works and operations managers in government and industry, supporting their efforts to improve their performance and achieve their business and organizational goals. This has resulted in a stable backlog of projects and opportunities for growth. We also offer a fantastic benefits package!
What you will need:
- Undergraduate or Post-graduate engineering degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Demonstrated experienced with civil engineering and interest in environmental projects
- Demonstrated ability in preparation/review of reports
- Demonstrated experience with various regulations
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration.
- Ideal candidate will:
- Be detail oriented
- Possesses strong organizational, writing and communication skills
- Possesses the proven ability to work in a team environment
100% employee-owned, public benefit corporation that provides environmental, compliance, natural resources, and infrastructure engineering and management solutions to a wide range of government and industrial clients. Headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, EA employs more than 650 professionals through a network of 26 offices across the continental United States, as well as Alaska, Hawaii, and Guam. In business for more than 45 years, EA has earned an outstanding reputation for technical expertise, responsive service, and judicious use of client resources.
Our core values are openness, prudence, balance, and challenge and we strive to improve the quality of the environment in which we live, one project at a time. Our engineering team works cohesively across all of EA’s service lines. Our professional, team-centric culture promotes collaboration and flexibility and allows employees to guide their own career development path. To that end, we provide training and coaching to support ongoing development for our project managers and consulting engineers.
We have a tremendous base of positive client relationships, working hand in hand every day with public works and operations managers in government and industry, supporting their efforts to improve their performance and achieve their business and organizational goals. This has resulted in a stable backlog of projects and opportunities for growth.
What We Offer
- 401k with Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Competitive salary
- Professional Development
- A generous paid-time-off policy
- Paid volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Tax advantages through flexible spending accounts to cover specific health-care and dependent costs
- An employee wellness program
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.