Senior Field Service Engineer
Cranston, RI 02886 US
Title: Senior Field Service Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $70k
- Job Location: Cranston, RI
- Job# 16022
About the job
Senior Field Service Engineer to service Medical Devices.
Associate's/bachelor’s degree in engineering, electronics, or military experience. 3-5 years of field service experience with medical devices or robotics.
- Provides support to end users and third-party maintenance technicians in the field of technical and usage questions related to our products.
- Actively contributes to the development of the customer user skills, including routine maintenance and the correct reading of the test results.
- Troubleshoot service issues over the phone with customers and third-party technicians.
- Provide accurate service reports.
- Insure up-to-date inventory in the office and at the customer’s premises.
- If necessary, take care of the installation of the product at the customer's premises.
- Carries out maintenance work and, if necessary, resolves malfunctions on-site at the home office and in the field.
- Able to travel to customer sites with minimal notice for emergency service issues.
- Translates experiences into improvement proposals for our products and internal processes.
- Identifies sales opportunities.
- Collects data for predictive and preventative maintenance.
- Contributes to the development of service concepts.
- Participates in tests of instruments/prototypes.
- Provide demonstrations and/or training at the request of Sales and coordinate the training or demonstration needs with the customers.
- Trains customers onsite with new installations.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!