Senior Lubrication Pump Tester
Harvard , MA 01434 US
Title: Senior Lubrication Pump Tester
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $24.70-31 /hr
- Job Location: Harvard, MA
- Job# 15154
Accurately and efficiently test and document the performance of mechanical pumps in accordance with customer requirements. Quality and on?time delivery are critical in this AS9100 manufacturing environment. Works on products that contain mechanical components, single hydraulic systems, and multiple part numbers. Work in a test room environment requiring hearing protection and other PPE with exposure to jet oil and lengthy periods of standing. Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs. Receives general supervisory guidance.
- Performs moderate to complex test functions utilizing mechanical skills, hand and power tools, test equipment, and inspection measurement equipment.
- Identifies malfunctions disclosed by test data and reworks as instructed.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on test equipment
- Interprets blueprints, engineering orders, assembly routes, test specifications, service bulletins, customer requirements, and quality directives.
- Actively participates in lean initiatives by identifying and providing suggestions on areas for improvement.
- Observes all safety rules, 5S practices and maintains a foreign object damage (FOD) free work area.
- Ensures all equipment is calibrated in accordance with calibration schedule.
- May assist in training less experienced team members.
- May perform other related responsibilities.
Demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude
- Five or more years industry related experience in assembly/test in a manufacturing environment.
- Aerospace/Automotive mechanic or manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate product and process knowledge by applying it to newly learned techniques.
- Possess strong mechanical reasoning
- Physical demands to lift to 30 lbs.
- Perform basic mathematical calculations, as well as demonstrate effective verbal, written, and basic computer skills.
- Possess effective interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.