Senior Maintenance Technician
Shirley, MA 01434
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Maintenance Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $60K
- Job Location: Shirley, MA
- Job#: bh 14079
Senior Maintenance Technician
With minimum or limited guidance in a team environment, responsible for performing maintenance and repair tasks of a complex scope and nature related to the facility, equipment, and production equipment
Under very limited supervision and following established procedures, responsibilities may include some or all of the following duties:
- Establish and maintain a preventive maintenance program.
- Examines situations and determines repair remedies.
- Dismantles and repairs worn or broken equipment of all kinds, including machine tools.
- May be required to make replacement parts.
- Assembles and installs plant equipment/machine tools.
- Performs all equipment and facility general maintenance functions such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting and welding.
- Troubleshoot/Repair facility equipment such as compressors, air conditioning, heating, etc.
- Troubleshoot hydraulics and electrical / electronic circuitry.
- Repair or replace defective parts or equipment utilizing manuals, drawings, specs and other verbal or written instructions
- Responsibility for the Environmental Health and Safety efforts within the facility, under the guidance of the EHS/Facilities Manager
- Facilitates the repair and maintenance of facility equipment through the use of subcontractors.
- Assist/move facility equipment according to plant layouts.
- Coordinates and plans the movement of facility equipment.
- Ability to drive a fork truck.
- Other responsibilities as required and/or directed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge in: Mechanical Systems, Electrical Theory and Troubleshooting, Plumbing and Piping, Compressed Air Systems, HVAC Systems,
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills and be willing to work effectively as a participative team member.
- Basic competence in computer skills
- Able to wear required safety personal protective equipment (Eye Protection, Ear Protection, Safety Shoes, etc.)
- Must possess good manual dexterity, reliable judgment, and possess a willingness to learn.
- Required to lift up to 35lbs.
- 3 or more years of experience in relevant Facilities work OR one or more of the following Massachusetts State licenses: Electrician, Pipefitter, Plumbing, HVAC,
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.