Senior Manager, Brand and Commercial Analytics
Boston, MA 02142 US
Title: Senior Manager, Brand and Commercial Analytics
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $50-55.49/hr
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job# 16050
Main Responsibilities & Expectations
- Drive Incentive Compensation (IC) process and management with cross-functional stakeholders while ensuring IC policies are executed and in compliance
- Ensure consistency of Customer Valuation and Sales Targeting processes
- Coordinate the development and ongoing administration of key targeting, segmentation, and call planning initiatives to maximize overall commercial impact leveraging internal and external data assets
- Liaise with cross-functional teams such as Field Ops, Commercial Information Management and Enablement (CIME) team and external partners to ensure follow through of process flow
- Provide ad-hoc support for salesforce effectiveness benchmarking, segmentation, activity planning, sizing/structure and reporting in collaboration with the Integrated Insights team
- Provide insights on product mix including what should be sold where, and provide a POV around how the business is executing in terms of product mix versus best practices
- Support the application of fact-based decision making for the US Business
- Monitor key metrics on a monthly basis to proactively identify trends, gaps and opportunities
- Develop, in collaboration with the Director of Field Operations and the CIME, tools and processes that support the enhancement of commercial effectiveness across the organization
Abilities, Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree in a relevant area; advanced degree is a plus
- 4+ years’ experience in pharma/biotech is strongly preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in business analytics or sales operations
- Experience working with cross functional groups with at least two of the following: Marketing, Sales, Market Research, Finance, Medical Affairs
- Commercial Partnership experience such as co-promotes, alliances, etc.
- Excellent quantitative abilities and very good communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Proven track record of strong execution and results
- Ability to combine big-picture, long-term orientation with understanding of details, and sense of urgency to deliver quality results
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Sales Force tools strongly desired
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!