Senior Project Manager- Federal
Providence , RI 02886 US
Title: Senior Project Manager- Federal
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate:
- Job Location: Providence, RI
- Job# 15625
Seeking an experienced Senior Geologist/Scientist/Engineer in our New England region to support our growing Federal Site Characterization and Remediation practice (including existing contracts with EPA, NAVFAC, AFCEC). The ideal candidate will be located within the greater Boston metro area.
Selected candidate will serve as a Senior Project Manager responsible for planning, coordination, and execution of investigation and remediation projects, including characterization and pre-design/design support for remediation of impacted soil, sediment, surface water, and groundwater. Candidate should have previous experience managing (including developing technical approaches and cost proposals) for large-scale RI/FS projects at complex sites and either managing or leading a team through RD/RA and O&M/LTM. Remote work would be considered for the right candidate.
- Bachelor of Science in geology, environmental science, engineering, or related discipline.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- PG or PE preferred.
- 15+ years of experience of relevant experience, with at least 5 years in direct support of federal projects and tasks involving characterization and remediation of impacted soil, sediment, and groundwater.
- Experience building client relationships and preparing proposals and cost estimates.
100% employee-owned, public benefit corporation that provides environmental, compliance, natural resources, and infrastructure engineering and management solutions to a wide range of government and industrial clients. Headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, employs more than 650 professionals through a network of 26 offices across the continental United States, as well as Alaska, Hawaii, and Guam. In business for more than 45 years, has earned an outstanding reputation for technical expertise, responsive service, and judicious use of client resources.
Our core values are openness, prudence, balance, and challenge and we strive to improve the quality of the environment in which we live, one project at a time. Our engineering team works cohesively across all of our service lines. Our professional, team-centric culture promotes collaboration and flexibility and allows employees to guide their own career development path. To that end, we provide training and coaching to support ongoing development for our project managers and consulting engineers.
We have a tremendous base of positive client relationships, working hand in hand every day with public works and operations managers in government and industry, supporting their efforts to improve their performance and achieve their business and organizational goals. This has resulted in a stable backlog of projects and opportunities for growth.
What We Offer:
- 401k with Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Competitive salary
- Professional Development
- A generous paid-time-off policy
- Paid volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Tax advantages through flexible spending accounts to cover specific healthcare and dependent costs
- An employee wellness program
- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.