Senior Property Manager - Commercial Real Estate (PERM)
Boston, MA 02453 US
PConnexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Property Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $80-100k
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job# 15589
Seeking an experienced Senior Property Manager to join our dynamic team in the Boston / Suburban Boston area. If you are an experienced Property Management Professional, we’d like to hear from you.
- Promote, establish and maintain positive relations with client via regular proactive communications, meetings and routine follow-up. Regularly inform client of topics discussed and action items to be addressed.
- Manage and follow through on the execution of full and part time staff of over 40 janitorial employees.
- Inspect all properties for Class A service levels.
- Prepare weekly reports on Payroll and other operating expenses
- Plan, coordinate and execute all staffing levels required for peak performance of the cleaning program.
- Management of all client work order requests with building staff and/or outside vendors to completion in a timely manner.
- Regularly inspect tenant space, common areas, base building areas and grounds to ensure a high level of maintenance, regularly interfacing with internal staff and vendors to maintain same.
- Maintain financial management responsibilities including providing assistance in the preparation of budgets, accruals, reforecasts and reporting budget variances.
- Partner with client to identify cost savings opportunities.
- Assist client and employer with invoice review and processing.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Company databases and all information/reporting tools.
- Develop critical quality assurance program using CleanTelligent or similar Janitorial Building Services software.
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays as needed for special projects or unplanned incidents.
A successful candidate needs to have:
- BA/BS degree in business administration, real estate or related field required.
- at least 6 - 8 years of property management including event planning and execution.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to various multiple tasks/situations with creativity and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work independently and as a productive member of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
An established and growing janitorial, commercial cleaning, and building services management firm with an outstanding professional reputation for premium service delivery. This position will be located at our client campus site in the Suburban Boston area. We offer competitive compensation via annual salary depending on experience; healthcare benefits; dental Insurance; and 401K savings plan with company contributions. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!