Senior Sales Analyst
Remote/Hybrid, MA 01757 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Sales Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $90-95k
- Job Location: Remote/Hybrid (MA)
- Job# 14631
Senior Sales Analyst
This role is critical to Commercial Team (Sales, Product Management, and Marketing) to develop and drive operating policies and procedures including planning, forecasting, training, and internal processes designed to enable our Commercial Team and the entire organization to maximize service to customers. Collaboration with various internal functional areas including Finance, Operations, Regulatory, Legal, and Human Resources is critical to success.
- Customer Relationship Management
- SalesForce.com – Administration, Training, and Optimization
- SAP and SF.com integration
- Integration of Scout (Miller-Heiman) and SF.com
- Data management: Create and manage reports on Tableau.
- Sales and Marketing SOPs
- Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, and/or development of new processes/policies
- SOP harmonization between multiple companies that are now part of LGC Clinical Diagnostics as a result of the acquisition.
- Oversee governance of all sales policies across a global sales team; run routine audits to verify compliance at all levels.
- Create an automated format for sales trending and forecasting.
- Work with sales leaders and Finance to supply consolidated forecasts on a routine basis.
- Experience working with Adaptive and SAP preferred.
- Manage sales reporting processes
- Develop routine sales reporting packages and provide custom reports as needed and on demand.
- Conversion and Management of Product Hierarchy and Customer Classification processes.
- Train new sales employees on Salesforce.com so they can manage the pipeline and provide appropriate input to the sales forecast.
- Oversee Commercial reporting training for Sales, Marketing, and Portfolio Management.
- On-boarding Commercial Associates with Sales reporting deliverables.
- Monthly training engagements. Works with Sales Managers and Sales Representatives as needed on important topics, e.g. sale reporting improvements/enhancements, training, and future reporting needs.
- Integration of systems related to companies that LGC Clinical Diagnostics acquires to facilitate a smooth transition for customers served by the newly acquired organization.
Pricing and Contract Management
- Manage the master list of expiring contracts to drive retention and renewals.
- Manage pricing quotes and SAP/SF.com quoting.
Sales Territory Planning
- Analysis of market and customer needs, by channel, to lead the development of outside and inside sales territory structure. In conjunction with the VP of Sales, includes the development of territory quotas.
- Develop scorecards so that sales team members can track their performance to goal throughout each quarter.
Knowledge, Experience, and Technical Skills
- Action-oriented team player with a keen focus on executing strategic and tactical plans on time in a fast-paced environment.
- Can effectively collaborate and build buy-in with the Commercial team and other departments in the organization including Finance, Operations, Quality/Regulatory, and Human Resources.
- Demonstrates persuasive presentation skills and effective communications
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Fosters a culture of innovation
- Continuous learner, always seeking opportunities to improve self and others
- Must have high-quality written and oral communication skills
- Project planning skills and proven ability to meet timelines
- Flexible—able to work effectively in a variety of environments and situations
- Good listener and communicator, with a strong customer-first focus and ability to articulate all issues of varying complexity.
- Effectively and proactively communicates essential information with all levels, business partners, and stakeholders
- Must have excellent analytic skills. Adept at articulating conclusions from data, raising issues with insight into implications. Ability to recognize trends and foreshadow trends in the future.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Business required
- Must be a highly motivated individual with a minimum of 2 years of Sales Operations or Project Management experience.
- Must have strongly demonstrated experience forecasting, developing pipelines, and developing commission plans, and territory plans.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to accept and overcome difficult challenges and be able to manage risk effectively.
- Experience working within small to mid-size companies where administrative infrastructure is minimal and a willingness to lead by example and contribute individually as well as through managing others will be key to the candidate’s success.
- This is a Hybrid Homebased position with candidates ideally located within the North East region of the US. Candidates must be able to travel to Milford MA periodically as required.
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.