Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Global Operations - 2937
Remote, MA 02451
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Global Operations
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 6+ month contract
- Pay rate: $60-$70/hr
- Job Location: Remote, USA ( Eastcoast)
- Job#: bh13856
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Global Operations
In order to set expectations and to the extent permitted by applicable law, please note that if an applicant is hired for this position, the applicant will be required to prove that the applicant has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire, subject to any qualified religious or medical exemptions. Please note that the employer reserves its rights to mandate additional vaccine requirements at any time.
- The Talent Acquisition Partner serves as the subject matter expert for managers and candidates throughout the hiring process. The ideal candidate must be able to establish and maintain strong partnerships with hiring managers, business members, HR Business Partners, and Sr. Leaders to drive the recruitment process and hire top talent. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will:
- Drive the full recruitment lifecycle: execute sourcing strategies, conduct phone screens, manage the interview process, facilitate debrief discussions, conduct reference checks, and negotiate offers.
- Lead Talent Strategy Discussions with Hiring Managers, providing counsel on market intelligence, internal and external equity, and go to market strategies.
- Build a strong, diverse candidate pipeline, including leveraging external partnerships and reaching out to passive candidates to provide exposure to PerkinElmer and job opportunities.
- Provide recommendations on outreach events and recruitment tools.
- Participate in and manage logistics of recruitment events (i.e. Campus, DE&I, Industry Conferences). Determine ROI by tracking metrics.
- Support the development and execution of TA related projects
- Provide reports on recruiting activity when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or 6+ years’ work experience in Human Resources, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition.
- 6+ years of experience as a Corporate or Agency Recruiter; or a combination of both
- 3+ years of management experience with proven success in coaching and team development
- Understands Employment laws, comfort communicating with clients
- Experience participating in Community Outreach; demonstrated success building diverse applicant pipelines
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Workday HCM and Workday Recruiting
- Articulate, both written and oral
- Professional Persistence
- Attentive Listening, be present to non-verbal cues, reiterate and clarity
- Ability to Influence and negotiate
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!