Senior User Interface Engineer
Hudson, MA 01752 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior User Interface Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $110-130k
- Job Location: Hybrid (MA or DE)
- Job# 14510
Senior User Interface Engineer
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
You will be part of an enthusiastic, results-oriented, and dynamic team of Application Software Engineers working to design and develop Hologic’s best-in-class digital mammography products. The ideal candidate will be someone who strives to understand how complex hardware/software systems operate in order to find ways to improve them.
- Working closely with other developers and testers, develop an expert level understanding of how our products work and how they are used in clinical practice in order to specify, design, and develop our next generation diagnostic systems.
- Work with other development engineers to design, code, test, and document new features and functionality.
- Act as a technical leader by continuously searching for potential product improvements and insisting on the highest levels of software quality.
- Interface with Product Management and Domain Experts to identify product improvements and design new product features.
- Develop software unit tests and interface with Test Engineers to explain functionality to ensure features are properly tested.
- Apply and share knowledge of new and emerging technologies and the opportunities to integrate them into our products.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Full understanding of object-oriented design and architecture is required
- Exceptional working knowledge of the .NET framework and other Microsoft development technologies.
- Exceptional working knowledge of C++ and C#
- Exceptional communication skills that demonstrate understanding of complex technical details, clarity of thought, and the ability to persuade others
- Pragmatic approach to development that balances the technical approach with business objectives and user needs
- Demonstrated ownership over system-level software design
- Ability to author complete software requirement specifications
- Ability to drive departmental “best practices” and process improvements
- Understanding of DICOM/HL7 a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline. Post-graduate degrees a plus
- At least 5 years of software development experience
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.