Senior Web Developer
REMOTE, MA 01760 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Web Developer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: PERM
- Pay rate: $115K
- Job Location: REMOTE, MA
- Job#: bh13656
Senior Web Developer
We are seeking an experienced and innovative full-stack C# Senior Software Developer to become a key part of our Marketing Web Development team, responsible for creating and supporting domestic and international corporate sites and other strategic online initiatives. The candidate will be responsible for supporting and leading a variety of large and small web development projects using ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server.
- Develop and maintain high-profile, public-facing websites using Sitecore CMS, ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server.
- Work with all aspects of a project from database to presentation layer.
- Must possess the ability to take broadly defined requirements and work within a disciplined, but adaptive development process to deliver production-ready solutions.
- Partner with other teams to implement integrated solutions that support the ongoing evolution of Cognex web properties.
- Must comply with security and scalability standards, and industry best practices.
- Work with a source control system in a multi-developer environment.
- Perform troubleshooting, testing, and support of web applications.
- Website optimization for maintaining and improving website performance.
- A willingness to own projects, team responsibilities and embrace new technologies.
- Strong front-end web development experience with public-facing websites.
- Proficiency building interactive user interfaces.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Experience with Model View Controller (MVC) web applications.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Sitecore CMS, Mobile and eCommerce experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Web Development experience.
- 3+ years’ experience developing using ASP.NET and C#.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!