Service Repair Technician
Littleton, MA 01886
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Service Repair Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $18/hr
- Job Location: Littleton, MA
- Job#: bh 14109
Service Repair Technician
Responsible to perform electrical, mechanical and software troubleshooting of laser systems/sub-assemblies and RF generators. Perform, troubleshoot and repair of assemblies and peripherals, including Material Review Board and field returned units.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Dismantle, adjust, rework, repair and assemble equipment according to assembly drawings, schematics, and procedures under ISO, QSR and MDD guidelines and DRC Quality Policy.
- Perform testing of circuits and parts to locate shorts, faulty connections, and defective parts.
- Work with Technical Support to insure quick turnaround to our customers.
- Maintain repair database and submit required reports on a timely basis.
- Document all repairs performed.
- Perform test and calibration of Medical Devices. This includes electrical and mechanical assembly, electrical adjustment, and electronic testing.
- Maintain individual work area / equipment in a neat orderly manner. This responsibility includes proper disposal of packaging waste, proper storage and use of equipment and parts, and management of documentation needed to perform duties identified within this job description.
- Perform computer configuration through use of established procedures, as required.
- Maintain correct material status and labor reporting through accurate and timely transactions into the system.
- Work with Manufacturing support groups to improve existing test and operations methods and assist in the development of new methods.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Comply with all work safety rules and regulations.
- Work on special projects as requested.
- Complete training requirements in a timely manner and maintain accurate training records
- Ability to work overtime to meet production schedule as needed.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- Associate Degree in Electronics Technology preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years of medical device manufacturing experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years of computer software experience (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Proficiency with all basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, torque tools, crimpers, and soldering irons.
- Ability to read and follow electro-mechanical assembly drawings, procedures, and schematics.
- Must have very good computer skills and knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both written and verbally.
- Some knowledge of spreadsheets and database (i.e. Access) data entry.
- Must be detail oriented and have data integrity and accuracy as a priority within their role.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) knowledge a plus.
- Working knowledge of SAP application preferred.
- Understanding of GMP and Lean Manufacturing processes preferred.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 25 pounds
- Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!