Auburn, NH 03101 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Service Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp- Perm
- Pay rate: $24-27
- Job Location: Auburn, MA
- Job# 16377
In need of a versatile Service Technician with excellent attention to detail and communication skills. Applicants must be self-sufficient in troubleshooting, repairing and testing complex mechanical and electrical assemblies. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to use various fixtures, tools and diagnostic software in order to troubleshoot complex medical devices. Manual dexterity is required in order to disassemble, troubleshoot and repair mechanical assemblies.
- Troubleshooting, disassembly, repair and testing of mechanical devices as per documented and controlled procedures
- Maintain electronic device records and write repair entries in the database for all device repairs per documented and controlled procedures
- Reading and understanding operational procedures, bills of material, blueprints, and technical documentation
- Updating service records, communicating repair progress with project team
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in an equipment service and or manufacturing environment
- Experience repairing or assembling complex devices, preferably medical devices
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to proficiently learn, understand, and troubleshoot mechanical devices, solve problems, and recognize opportunities for process improvements
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!