Site Service Coordinator - Providence RI - 16799/19178
Providence, RI 02903 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Site Service Coordinator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: TEMP to PERM
- Pay rate: $ 25-32/hr
- Job Location: Cranston, RI
- Job# 14928
Reporting to the Associate Director of VCGT Providence Facility Operations, the Site Services Coordinator is responsible for maintaining office services at the Cell and Gene Therapy Providence site with an emphasis on customer service and maintaining a positive workplace environment.
- Receive Breakfast Deliveries from vendors & daily breakfast set up
- Clean up lunchroom and kitchenettes (morning & afternoon)
- Ensure coffee machines are maintained and functional
- Manage inventory of snack, drink and kitchen supplies
- Stock snack, drink and kitchen supplies in break areas in support of 2 shifts
- Assist with catered lunch/site lunch set up & catered meeting requests
- Set up for site “Beer” hours
- Assist with special events as requested
- Sort and distribute mail
- Check, troubleshoot, and stock copiers and printers with paper
- Inventory and reorder office supplies in the mailroom
- Add new hire name tags to office/cubicle
- Maintain receipts (scan and upload to appropriate files)
- Maintain budget spreadsheet to accurately reflect monthly spend for site services
- Assist with other document management as needed
- Act as site liaison for Space Planning
Other duties as may be assigned by the Associate Director of VCGT Providence Facility Operations
- Present an energetic, positive, “can do” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including the demonstrated ability to manage through influence.
- Embody the Core Values of Uncompromising Commitment to Patients, Fearless Pursuit of Excellence, Innovation is Our Lifeblood, and We Wins
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced, highly matrixed work environment
- A desire to be part of a highly innovative company aimed at transforming the lives of people with serious diseases, their families and society
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!