Social Worker (Case Manager/Placement Specialist)
Malden , MA 02148
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Social Worker/Placement Specialist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp-to-perm
- Pay rate: $25/hr
- Job Location: Malden MA
- Job#: bh
Social Worker/Placement Specialist
A Comprehensive Foster Care program provides a range of family-based overnight care programs for children and adolescents who, because of the severity of their own emotional/special needs or their family situations, are at least temporarily unable to be cared for by their own families, or in a traditional foster home. Programs are designed to provide structured, goal-directed care for children and adolescents in a clinically effective milieu. The Community Services division also administers a community-based service to integrate and maintain children within their communities when possible and is used to preserve, strengthen, and support families.
We are currently seeking a full time Licensed Social Worker or Licensed Mental Health Counselor to work as our Placement Specialist!
Some remote capacity is possible!
- Coordinate the provision of Comprehensive Foster Care Services and Community Services to at-risk children and adolescents
- Work cooperatively with other private human services agencies and community programs
to provide for individuals in need of Community Services
- Appropriately assess the needs of clients and their families and maintain professional,
supportive and helping relationships with them
- Provide visitation and transportation to all assigned families
- Provide mediation, crisis intervention, tracking, referral, and skill building services
to consumers and families
- Develop service plans with individualized, specific, and measurable outcomes
- Minimum of a Master's Degree in a relevant field
- Current LSWA, LSW, LCSW, LICSW or LMHC license
- At least three years of experience in direct work with children and families
- Valid driver's license and personal vehicle as the position requires travel
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job