Software Engineer III
San Diego , CA 92121 US
Title: Software Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: TEMP to PERM
- Pay rate: $50-100/hr
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
- Job# 15212
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a key member of Software V&V Tools team within the Diagnostics Instrumentation Engineering Division
- Design, implement and develop software tools for the purposes of testing medical device systems
- Collaborate with other SW Tools team members, software V&V engineers, product development, quality engineers, and third parties in understanding and documenting requirements for new software tools and enhancement of existing tools
- Where necessary formally validate and document software tools
- Write technical test protocols and technical reports.
- Assist with all aspects of medical device life cycle process, IEC 62304.
- Troubleshoot software tool and product software issues.
- Assist with root cause analysis.
- Support Regulatory Affairs for 510(k).
- Review SOPs for compliance.
- Assist with tools validation.
- Work hours are Monday through Friday 40 hours per week.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.