Software Engineer IV (x2) - 14004295
Westford, MA 01886
Duration: 3+ months
Max Pay Rate $60.00-78.00/hr W2
can be 100% remote, but rate should reflect market rates for candidate's location
We are a group of technologists and entrepreneurs who enjoy tackling big problems and aren't afraid to defy convention and raise some eyebrows. Our core team has a very successful track record of creating innovative network technology that delivers secure and reliable connectivity across global IP networks.
The mission of the engineering team is to develop world-class, software-based routing solution that is cloud and AI enabled to provide the best end-to-end quality of experience for all applications that traverse your network.
We are looking for a software engineer focusing on developing a highly scalable distributed systems that are real time and fault tolerant. We are looking for extremely motivated engineers who can work collaboratively to help build carrier-grade networking infrastructure.
• Develop software for scalable real time, fault tolerant, high throughput message and event driven systems
• Implement PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) for MFA (Multi-factor Authentication)
• Implement best standard practices of Linux security hardening
• Implement RADIUS client for authentication
100% remote candidate desired.
• 7+ years experience developing large-scale software systems
• Through understanding of IP networking and socket-based programming
• Experience developing on Linux OS
• Familiar with JITC certification requirements
• Working experience with C++11-17
• Experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
• High degree of competency working with multi-threaded development
• Excellent C++ developer and debugging skills
• Ability to deliver clean, modular code quickly and efficiently
• B.S or M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field
PUBLIC KEY INFRASTRUCTURE