Software QA Lead - IoT
Newton, MA 02494 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Software QA Led - IoT
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
The QA Lead's role is to work closely with Developers to ensure high quality releases for our custom software. They will be responsible for creation and execution of test plans and design and implementation of the automation framework to support multiple projects. The QA Lead will also be required to generate and record documentation during the process and provide updates to the team as needed.
What You'll Do
· Own quality for an IoT device based on Android
· Create and update the testplan
· Partner with offshore team members to jointly execute the testplan
· Define and implement device test automation strategy
You will need
· 5+ years testing mobile, IoT and/or embedded systems
· 3+ years testing solutions based on Android platforms
· Experience testing at least one medical device
· Agile team experience
Nice to have
· Thrived in at least one startup
· Worked with an offshore team
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!