Software V&V Engineer
San Diego , CA 92121 US
Title: Software V&V Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $40-46/hr
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
- Job# 15169
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, writes test cases, test reports, and tests software and hardware requirements.
- Troubleshoots product problems, improvements, or field complaints.
- Assists with root cause analysis.
- Reviews data and recommend courses of action; recommend project priorities.
- Supports Regulatory Affairs for 510k.
- Performs laboratory work to assure completion in accordance with established safety procedures and applicable regulatory regulations.
- Monitor and maintain laboratory notebooks.
- Develops instructions and documentation for manuals, V and V plans and acceptance criteria documents.
- Ensures software validation procedures and guidelines are maintained and kept current with FDA guidelines.
- Develops V and V technical plans and protocols.
- Interfaces with programming staff, marketing, and QA.
- Reviews SOPs for regulatory compliance.
- Assists with creation of Tools validation protocols.
- Executes complex test protocols.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to one of our recruiters. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.