Software Validation Project Manager - 17515962
Los Angeles, CA 90032 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Software Validation Project Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 6+ month contract
- Pay rate: $38.70/hr
- Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Schedule: M-F, 8am – 5pm
- Job#: bh14949
Software Validation Project Manager
- The Project Manager – Software Validation is responsible for managing a cross functional team to define, plan, and implement projects as assigned by their direct level supervisor.
- Direct the management and implementation of multiple large and complex projects through the notification to their direct level manager with any project risks that may affect timelines, cost, resources, etc.
- Work with Project Management Specialists to develop timelines, generate project budgets, track tasks, communicate updates to the field, etc.
- Asses skills, knowledge, and abilities of candidates to make effective hiring decisions and identify developmental needs.
- Excellent understanding of multiple lines of business, and previous exposure or experience with multiple departments
- Provide leadership, direction and coaching on project specific tasks as well as individual professional development.
- Maintain and update weekly/monthly reports on all projects and operational vendor support items.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as required.
- Develop and teach classes pertaining to Project Management.
- Develop and present presentations to corporate and field representatives as needed.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Ability to speak, read, & write proficiently in English.
- Must have effective phone and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must work well across departments and in a team environment.
- A broad knowledge of plasma industry practices is required.
- Ability to adapt and manage on-going changes.
- Ability to present information in front of groups and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage work to completion through others.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and arms, talk and hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance, color, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Extended periods of sitting, using keyboard, mouse and viewing computer monitor screen.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Employee must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Employee must perform a variety of task, influence others, and use judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Employee may be exposed to toxic and caustic chemicals and frequently to biological hazards in the donor center.
- Employee may be required to travel 30% of the time.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
Years of Experience:
- 2 Years of Plasma industry experience preferred.
- 5 years of previous experience leading projects across functional areas.
Skills and Experience:
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!