Senior .NET Developer
REMOTE, MN 55437
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Job Title: Solutions Architect
Pay Rate: $89/hr
Duration: Temp to Perm
Job #: Bh14264
The Solutions Architect provides pre-sales support of product offerings and solution designs in product area of focus e.g. Genesys, etc. This position must be able to assess customer needs and tailor customized solutions moderate to complex in nature to fit business needs. The Solutions Architect must be well versed in all market offerings in the identified area of expertise to fully meet customer expectations. The Solutions Architect works closely with the account team to ensure the technical accuracy of the solution design during the entire lifecycle of the solution sale. Additionally, this position must be able to justify costs related to design, implementation, and training.
- Responsible for Design and Documentation for Integration, products, technologies by collaborating with Architecture team
- Evaluate all functional requirements, map design documents
- Collaborate with developers/Scrum team during execution.
- Experience in working with BA & SMEs to define and understand business needs and to translate them to system design
- Design technical test cases and provide necessary support during validation of those test cases.
- Determine the availability and viability of third-party components and services as needed
- Determine the availability and viability of tools (including those already in house) as needed
- Lead/participate in Solution Design sessions involving cross functional teams
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related Engineering subjects
- 10+ years of experience in a solution architect role
- Strong background in solution architecture
- Proficiency in Agile/Scrum and DevOps methodologies and tools
- Experience in designing and integrating with cloud systems
- Expert understanding in .NET, SOA, REST, MVC
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and propose reference architectures and technology solutions. Capable to present options and weigh implementation complexities and risks to recommend the right technical decision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working with Vendors during design
- Strong Database skills
- Experience in Application/web services/ API security.
- Strong Communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience integrating with NetSuite or other ERP systems is a big plus
- Any experience in CRM, ITSM Product, Informatica is helpful
- Any experience/exposure in load testing,
EEO Statement client provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and all team members will be treated with respect to their employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. For further details please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.