Sr Software Application Engineer
Remote/Hybrid, MA 01778 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Sr Software Application Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $ 120-160k
- Job Location: Remote (MA)
- Job# 15102
Essential Job Functions
- Participates in software architecture, design, implementation, and software integration activities.
- Responsible to develop and write software requirements and detailed design documentation.
- Work closely with software test engineers to support the development of test cases.
- Document code according to professional and established standards
- Responsible to work with Release Engineering and provides the required support.
- Constantly contributes to software project management activities, by providing time estimates, breakdown of the software tasks and participating in the schedule reviews.
- Be a great team player!
- Requires a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related Engineering discipline
- 5 + years’ experience in developing complex multi-threaded desktop applications using C#/.NET with the following technologies: WinForms/WPF/HTML
- Minimum of 2 years work experience with relational databases such as SQL Server
- Experience in design/development of complex medical device SW is a big plus
- Demonstrated experience documenting product requirements and product design.
- Experience in working with design patterns.
- Experience in developing automated software unit tests.
- Expert knowledge in GIT source control. Azure DevOps big plus
- Experience in the participation in Software Development Lifecycle phases.
- Ability to understand and resolve problems at both system and code levels.
- Excellent communicator - written documentation and oral presentations/ discussions/ meetings
Nice to have:
- Experience in design/development of complex medical device SW is a big plus (IEC 62304).
- Experience working with the latest .NET Frameworks (.NET Core, 5 and 6).
- Experience with cybersecurity, web services or IoT SW solutions.
- Microsoft Azure cloud experience.
- Experience working with HW devices.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!