Sr Software Engineer
Tewskbury, MA 01810 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Sr Software Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $130-155K
- Job Location: Tewksbury, MA
- Job# 15593
We are currently seeking a talented and driven Senior Software Engineer to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Software Development, the Senior Software Engineer will have the opportunity to contribute to the life cycle of embedded software applications in the development of medical devices.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Work with stakeholders to determine software requirements and develop risk analysis for new applications
- Design, implement, unit test, and document embedded software
- Write and execute software unit and system test plans and procedures
- Develop and maintain software development procedures per regulatory standards, e.g., FDA guidance, IEC 62304
- Manage procedures and deliverables for software verification
- Address field complaints by determining root cause and implementing corrective actions
- Support quality audits and the development of FDA submissions
- BS/MS in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- 8+ years of related experience in real-time embedded software development in a Class II or Class III FDA regulated environment
- Proficient in C and C++
- Device driver level development (e.g., UART, I2C, SPI, ADC, BT, USB OTG) preferred
- ARM Processor and PIC microcontroller development preferred
- Experience with RTOS (e.g., QNX RTOS or equivalent)
- Standard embedded development and debug tools (e.g., GNU, Momentics, JTAG)
- Standard Configuration Management and Project Tools (e.g., Git, JIRA, Scripts, Labview)
- Familiarity with CI/CD build environment infrastructure
- Integration of testing, static analysis, and security frameworks, a plus
- Must be team-oriented with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!