Sr. Accounts Receivable Administrator
Shrewsbury, MA 01615 US
Title: Sr. Accounts Receivable Administrator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $28/hr
- Job Location: Shrewsbury, MA
- Job# 15909
The Senior Credit Analyst assists with the daily business processes pertaining to the Credit and Accounts Receivable area of the business.
The requirements listed below are representative of the essential duties required:
- The download of daily bank activity reports.
- Cash Application of bank wires, ACH payments, Checks and Credit Card payments.
- Cafeteria cash box count and configuration for the next business day.
- Daily invoice system processing and email/mailing of invoices.
- Prepare weekly manual bank deposit of cash and post in system.
- Analyze customer accounts and the release of pending orders.
- Collection calls/emails and correspondence with customers to resolve past due issues and/or pending order questions.
- Customer account reconciliations.
- Processing credits to customer accounts.
- Requesting trade references.
- Requesting Dun and Bradstreet reports for customer evaluation.
- Other duties as required.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Employee works under general supervision.
- Employee makes decisions within clearly prescribed areas referring matters that fall outside that area to others.
- Employee recommends actions and alternatives to supervisor.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Time management skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines throughout the business day.
- Ability to converse with various internal departments to accomplish business objectives.
- Strong communication skills written/verbal.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Comfortable working with various computer system programs and bank software.
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains highly desirable.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred.
- Basic, introductory on-the-job training.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Little or no physical exertion.
- Moderate concentration to effectively execute moderately complex tasks.
- Work occasionally requires visual effort for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Some areas of the building are not climate controlled.
- Working environment is typical of an office setting.
- Infrequent exposure to hazards that require the exercise of caution with little likelihood of injury.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.