Sr. Administrative Assistant - Boston MA - 14833
Boston, MA 02210
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 12 months, possible extension
- Job Location: Boston MA
- Pay Rate: $34-40/hr
- Job#: bh14210
Senior Administrative Assistant
The Senior Administrative Assistant plays a key role on the Global Pricing and Market Access team and directly supports the Vice President of Global Pricing and Market Access. In this capacity, the individual should excel at organization, management of multiple peoples' time and expectations, have a self-starter attitude and anticipate / proactively address challenges. The role includes multiple opportunities for ongoing skill and content development, as well as expanded opportunities for project management responsibilities.
Core day-to-day responsibilities:
- Provide logistical planning and administrative support including calendar management, travel, expense reporting and document production
- Serve as the face for the Global Pricing and Market Access team while liaising with key internal and external customers
- Provide project support as required
- Perform various supporting tasks such as creating/amending/formatting documents/presentations in Word, Excel or PowerPoint, printing, etc.
Meetings & Events:
- Coordinate in-person, zoom meetings and video/phone conference calls with domestic and international participants; prepare meeting rooms & facilitate catering if required
- Manage meeting scheduling and agendas for multiple cross-functional, cross-regional forums that include participants VP and above
- Maintain schedule of key team meetings including the Global Pricing and Market Access team meetings, Leadership Team meetings, 1:1s with direct reports, etc.; coordinate and prepare agendas as required
- Work with Human Resources to facilitate interview schedules for external candidates
- Partner with other Administrative Assistants to coordinate large team meetings and team off-sites
Travel & Expenses:
- Work with external parties including Concur to coordinate travel, hotel and related reservations for VP and Senior Directors on the team
- Handle all expenses for designated leadership in a timely fashion and per company policy/guidelines
Purchasing & Budget:
- Manage the training and overall procurement process and liaise with related functions as required on behalf of the team
- Submit purchase orders, amendments and changes on behalf of the team working in partnership with CommContracts and iProcurement
- Support quarterly budget tracking for the team
- Minimum of High School diploma and 2+ years of senior administrative experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Outlook Calendar Management, and Concur Expense reporting systems
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively and successfully implement multiple projects on competing timelines
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is a part of doing business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, especially with senior executives, and experience across organizational functions
- Able to be trusted with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Team player with a track record of developing rapport and credibility with colleagues
- Detail oriented with the ability to proactively identify, communicate and address challenges
- Able to work independently on most aspects of projects
- Ability to clearly present project status and outline processes in oral and written formats
- Able to solve non-routine, complex issues in a proactive manner
- Consistently displays sound ethics, good judgment and demonstrates core values
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!