Sr. Hardware Engineering Technician - 17448964
Cupertino, CA 94089 US
Title: Sr. Hardware Engineering Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $ 31.10/hr
- Job Location: Cupertino, CA
- Job# 15075
We are looking for a Senior Hardware Engineering Technician to perform assembly, test, programmable devices firmware upgrades, debug, and repair of lab hardware as well as to install and setup routers and perform various lab management tasks.
- Technician supports for Manufacturing Test Engineering labs.
- Perform PCBA rework and soldering per ECO implementations.
- Assembly, test, verification, troubleshooting and rework of prototypes and legacy products.
- Perform benchtop FPGA/CPLD/Flash firmware programming and upgrading of PCBA’s programmable devices.
- Bring up prototype test equipment, diagnose and solve issues at system and board levels as well as debugging down to component level.
- Operate thermal test chambers, load product under test, monitor and support users.
- Assist in various lab management duties including system installations, maintenance of lab equipment, board level physical inventory tracking, and tracking of lab test equipment calibrations.
- Must be able to lift up to 45lbs and some heavy material lifting may be required.
- Perform all job functions in adherence to TL9000 practices.
- Ability to read electronics circuit diagrams and schematics.
- Skilled in board level soldering of micro-components and wire harness assemblies.
- Experience with on-board benchtop firmware programming.
- Experience with system and board level’s fault isolations and component level troubleshooting.
- Ability to build custom adapter cables for firmware programming dongles.
- Ability to communicate well with multi-functional and multi-disciplinary team members and collaborate efficiently to achieve project goals.
- Experience with supporting and maintaining a hardware engineering lab.
- Experience with automation diagnostics tests and knowledge of Linux OS.
Education & Experience:
AS degree in Electronics or equivalent. Telecommunication and Networking experience prefer.
- FIELD PROGRAMMABLE GATE ARRAY
- MICROSOFT WORD
- NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
- POWER ELECTRONICS
- WIRE HARNESS
- PCB REWORK
- ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
- SYSTEM LEVEL
- TEST ENGINEERING
- TEST SCRIPTS
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!