Sr. Project Manager, Quality - Boston MA - 15444
Boston, MA 02210 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Project Manager, Quality
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $80/hr
- Job Location: Boston MA
- Job#: bh15444
Senior Project Manager, Quality
The Senior Project Manager, Quality Projects will be responsible for managing multiple cross functional GCP and GMP submission and inspection readiness workstreams. This will include organizing teams, managing project schedules, developing project metrics, and developing material that will be presented in governance meetings. This role will collaborate with Sr. leadership within the Quality organization, as well as operational stakeholders in the GMP and GCP areas.
- Collaborate with Quality Leadership to develop and scope submission and inspection readiness workstreams. This will include identifying project team members for given workstreams
- Create and manage workstream project schedules according to business needs.
- Ensure deliverables are monitored to the agreed upon timelines, collaborating with workstream leads
- Work with teams to resolve and find solutions to challenges as they come up. Will escalate project and scheduling challenges that are unable to be resolved to management
- Collaborate with teams to develop metrics to measure progress and highlight any areas of focus
- Set-up and facilitate routine meetings to drive the project and create awareness
- Create meeting materials used for project status updates at governance meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, computer science, economics or other discipline requiring quantitative skills preferred
- 6 to 8 years of experience in biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical or related industry with strong background in quality and continuous improvement
- Experience with organizing cross functional teams and motivating them to achieve common goals
- Preference for experience in managing regulatory submission projects
- Preference for experience in cell and gene therapy
- Hands-on experience leading projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for continuous improvement and demonstrated problem solving skills
- High attentiveness to detail
- The duties of this role are generally conducted in an office environment. As is typical of an office-based role, employees must be able, with or without an accommodation to: use a computer; engage in communications via phone, video, and electronic messaging; engage in problem solving and non-linear thought, analysis, and dialogue; collaborate with others; maintain general availability during standard business hours.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!