Sr. R&D Technician
San Diego , CA 92121 US
Title: Sr. R&D Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $40/hr
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
- Job# 15146
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide electrical and mechanical support in assembling sensors, mechanisms, and PCB’s.
- Support data collection and analysis as directed by engineers and scientists.
- Analyze, repair, and build devices, provide technical assistance to process development and engineering personnel.
- Complete lab reports including problem statements, methods and materials used, data analysis, conclusions and recommend future/follow up work.
- Work with and train manufacturing personnel on developing new product production process.
- Interface with other departments to resolve problems while complying with engineering documentation standards, engineering plans, and system specifications and test procedures.
- Associates Degree in an engineering discipline
- Requires AA in electronics or electromechanical discipline, 3+ plus years’ relevant experience.
- Experience in electronics test and measurement (including soldering and PCB evaluation), performance testing of products in model/prototype and production phases, supporting manufacturing and transferring products to manufacturing.
- Test and troubleshoot from board down to circuit level.
- Strong deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills:
- Ability to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
- Ability and experience working with wires/boards, using hand tools, and handling small components requiring manual dexterity.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Labview a plus but not required
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.