Sr. SQA Engineer
Littleton, MA 01886 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Sr. SQA Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $96k
- Job Location: Littleton, MA
- Job# 14599
Sr. SQA Engineer
- to lead the development and implementation of all software quality testing activities for a medical laser device company. Work with the Engineering team and Regulatory teams to establish procedures and testing methods. Assess software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes for various projects. This includes the creation of test cases to both identify issues with software before the product launch and to verify compliance to the Software requirements of the project. Take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Design, implement, and execute software verification using best practices
- Develop and execute test scenarios and test cases on automated testing frameworks.
- Manage software bug tracking and defect disposition
- Isolate conditions to recreate testing problems and support problem resolution through core product knowledge.
- Define product acceptance criteria with product owners and development team and translate product specifications into QA test cases.
- Offer test plans and test cases for testing responsibility spanning multiple concurrent projects.
- Implement test plans and summarize testing status within project team and SQA team meetings.
- Assess test plans, procedures and infrastructure for adequacy and completeness.
- Work on automation test design and evaluate testability of new features/implementations.
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance.
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs.
- Assure software systems meet FDA 510k, EN 62304, and other approval standards as required.
- Utilize Microsoft Visual Studio 2019+, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Azure DevOps to create and maintain source code, bug reports and requirements.
- Champion conversion from manual testing to test automation
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree Required
5-8 years of relevant experience
- Considerable exposure to Software Quality Assurance test environment; applicability to laser and RF systems is a big plus
- Knowledge of Coded UI or other test automation tools to help in the automation of software testing.
- Fluency with Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Test Manager, Visual Studio Test Professional (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of SQL database
- Development of automated testing tools
- Prior FDA/ medical instrumentation quality systems experience (QSR: 21CFR Part 820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 62304) is a plus.
- Agile software development processes
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Must work well independently and exercise independent judgement.
- Must be highly motivated and possess excellent communication and organizational skills
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!