Sr. Treasury Analyst
Hudson , MA 01752 US
Title: Network Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $90-100k
- Job Location: Hudson, MA
- Job# 16198
The Senior Corporate Treasury Analyst is responsible for ensuring the accurate execution of cash activities across multiple company operations globally. This role is primarily focused on global cash management, cash movement, cash positioning, short-term forecasting, treasury operations, performing investments, intercompany settlement, revolver, letter of credit and debt administration, bank relationship management and administration, KYC, technical issues and bank connectivity. A critical component of this role is to collaborate with key internal partners including, but not limited to A/R, A/P, Accounting, Tax, and Legal. This position reports to the Director, Treasury Operations.
- Coordinate the global cash reporting process. Prepare daily/weekly cash balance and debt schedules. Book cash and debt related entries and reconcile bank accounts to the G/L.
- Provide daily cash flow positioning and forecasting analysis. Stay abreast of expected future outflows and inflows of cash. Prepare cash flow reports, identify, and evaluate variances.
- Monitor bank account activity daily to ensure bank account balances and unusual items are investigated.
- Coordinate the cash flow forecasting process. Work with internal groups to increase the visibility and predictability of the cash generation and cash needs. Ensure cash transactions are properly tagged in the Treasury Management System.
- Participate in the preparation of the quarterly Treasury Report for the BOD. Create other daily, weekly, and quarterly Treasury reporting.
- Coordinate the global FX process. Ensure large FX trades are bid out to get the most competitive rates.
- Monitor intercompany loan settlement process to ensure they are settled in a timely manner and minimize FX exposure. Work with Accounting and Tax to implement legal entity rationalization and other tax strategies.
- Coordinate the insurance renewal reporting requirements and work with internal groups on insurance contractual language.
- Coordinate opening new bank accounts around the world to support global expansion. Strive we have access to 100% bank balances globally. Track and update bank account signers. Assist in driving global bank and bank account rationalization.
- Coordinate bank KYC requests.
- Analyze bank fees and participate in all banking service RFPs.
- Participate in M&A Integration projects. Move acquired business onto our banking platforms and systems and onto our insurance policies.
- Participate in the debt compliance process. Calculate debt covenants. Ensure that client is in compliance with all debt covenants and update debt covenant baskets. Coordinate borrowings, debt rollovers and debt repayments.
- Participate in Treasury global systems projects, including migrations to new bank software and Treasury Management systems. Seek and implement process and reporting improvements.
- Coordinate other Treasury global projects to increase productivity and decrease costs. Work with Tax, Accounting and International to implement.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) designation preferable
- 3+ years of financial, treasury, accounting and/or banking experience.
- Excellent PC skills (Excel and PowerPoint) required.
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Reval Treasury Management System desired
- Solid ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative and team player
- High personal integrity
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Customer-service focus
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.