Supplier Quality Engineer
Tewksbury, MA 01810 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $90-125k
- Job Location: Tewksbury, MA
- Job# 15688
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Lead supplier related nonconformance investigation, MRB process and RMA process.
- Monitor supplier performance and drive improvement and resolution of non-conformances directly with supplier through corrective action process.
- Report on supplier Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Manage the Approved Supplier List (ASL) and supplier files.
- Support supplier audit activities as required.
- Partner with R&D engineering to identify and qualify new suppliers.
- Identify and implement improvements to supplier selection/qualification and incoming inspection processes.
- Support the quality management system as required.
- BS in Engineering with 5 years of experience; experience in supplier quality preferred.
- Lead auditor experience (Internal and/or Supplier auditing) preferred.
- Working knowledge and practical application of 21 CFR Part 820, ISO 13485, ISO 9001.
- Practical knowledge and experience using Minitab or other statistical analysis tools.
- Practical knowledge and understanding of various quality tools: Six Sigma DMAIC, FMEA, SPC, 8D Root Cause Analysis and Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Understanding and application of Gage R&R and Measurement System Analysis.
- Understanding of CAPA/SCAR and closed loop corrective action system.
- Process validation experience including IQ/OQ/PQ.
- Ability to communicate ideas and information clearly, effectively and concisely.
- Highly detail oriented with strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Experience with Geometric Dimensional and Tolerancing (GD&T) and the ability to read blueprints.
- Basic metrology knowledge.
- Computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Must be results-driven and exhibit a sense of urgency.
- Six sigma training/certification or Certified Quality Engineer/Auditor is a plus.
- Ability to travel is required (approximately 5 - 10%).
- BS in Engineering or other technical discipline
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!