REMOTE, MN 55437
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Supply/ Procurement Specialist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 6-month contract
- Pay rate: $24.22/hr
- Job Location: Remote
- Job#: bh14242
Supply/ Procurement Specialist
Seeking a Supply Specialist to proactively manage open orders and find opportunities to accelerate delivery of the product to customers and revenue recognition.
- Open Order Review: collaborate with channel partners (distributors) to seek out opportunities to accelerate order fulfillment
- Partial Shipment Opportunities: review open orders for current equipment availability, work with account executives to gain customer agreement for partial shipment and billing of equipment
- System ETA Validation: Asist with checking and validating system ETA via utilization of supplier
- partner report, ecommerce portals and direct contact with sales representatives and order
- management teams
- OEM Order Escalation: Proactively manage list of escalated orders, establish weekly cadence to review order status (including ETAs, tracking, delivery) Evaluate effectiveness of the escalation process
- ETA Inquiries: Responsible for ETA inquiries from sales, engineering, and PM organization. Review ETA in the system and reach out to supplier to firm up the delivery date.
- PL Team Assist: backup team members as needed: ETA, tracking entry and ETA inquiries.
- High school diploma or (GED) equivalent
- Experience with timely and accurate data entry
- Experience in Procurement and Logistics function in IT Solutions environment is highly desired but not necessary (manufacturer, distributor, or reseller level)
- Timely and accurate data entry
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources, interpret and make decisions that yield positive outcomes
- Ability work with minimal supervision
- Customer-centric mindset and excellent communications skills, in person, phone, IM and email
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Overall understanding of the product, licensing, and maintenance deliverables in Enterprise IT solutions environment is a plus
- Understanding of Networking concepts is a plus
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.