Supply Chain Coordinator - Boston MA/Remote - 15810
Boston, MA 02210 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $30/hr
- Job Location: Remote
- Job#: bh15810
Supply Chain Coordinator
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for a wide variety of coordination activities within the department. Activities typically consist of well-defined support tasks that are performed independently as well as projects of increased complexity completed under close supervision.
- Provides logistics support including coordination and prioritization of planned shipments as well as shipment tracking and trouble shooting distribution related issues.
- Coordinates with external contract manufacturing partners for the collection and review of inventory reports for materials. Prepares inventory summaries as required
- Work with senior Supply Chain and Quality staff to conduct transactions for material creation, movement and use in our material management software system
- Ensures completion and tracking of supply chain supply-related documentation
- Assists with issues affecting the development of productions and inventory plans
- Assists with the development and maintenance of relationships with third-party suppliers
- Responsible for handling accountability and destruction of rejected, returned or unusable materials.
- Assists senior Supply Chain and Finance staff tracking supply chain activities and contracts
- Takes full responsibility within scope of the position and/or materials or projects managed to work with various cross-functional groups (such as Quality, Tech Ops, Regulatory, suppliers, etc.) to proactively and collaboratively resolve issues that may block the timely flow of materials or projects
- Performs other duties as assigned.
TECHNICAL AND COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS:
- Displays ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong organization skills
- Possess ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- Detail oriented
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates the ability to assist in the execution of projects of diverse scope and complexity.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. degree (or equivalent experience) and 0-2 years’ work experience
- A.A./A.S. and 1-2 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!