Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist
Boston, MA 02139 US
Title:Talent Acquisition Operations SpecialistACTIONS
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $ 32.00-$35.00hr
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job# 15092
This role is an exciting opportunity to help evolve talent operations within the Talent Acquisition team. From assisting with new hire logistics, managing the requisition process, and establishing TA operational best practices – this role provides a broad range of exposure across Talent Acquisition. This is a ‘roll up your sleeves’ environment where you can make an impact and shape the future of the team’s performance and credibility within a high-growth company.
We work collaboratively as a team, we boldly strive for excellence, we are constantly curious and committed to ongoing learning and improvement, and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best talent in the industry.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Maintain recruitment reporting ensuring accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Including but not limited to: Open Req Reports and real-time Offer tracking.
- Provide Ad Hoc reporting support as needed by TA and HR stakeholders.
- Work with HRIS team to improve reporting processes and ensure accuracy and timeliness of data as systems and processes evolve. Understand and articulate stakeholders needs to develop better reporting capabilities for current and future needs.
- Requisition management
- Launch and manage requisitions in Workday ensuring accuracy of data and internal standards.
- Edit postings, as needed
- Reconcile requisitions against positions in Workday
- Partner with Finance, HRBPs and TA Leads to manage Headcount Planning process (annual and quarterly) and reconciliation throughout the year.
- Actively participate and collaborate with HR/TA/L&D/Operations/Business Systems to improve processes (Workday, various HR processes).
- Work with Digital team to continue to improve the Workday experience for TA and Hiring Managers. Continuing to build on automation, reporting and new functionality to support hiring efforts.
- Being a true partner with systems work for TA, HR and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proactively managing and getting ahead of issues impacting TA processes and systems workflows. Anticipating potential issues and identifying process solutions to positively impact the experience of TA and HR stakeholders as well as candidates and employees.
- Document TA processes and maintain all online TA documentation to ensure process guides and SOP’s are up to date for team usage.
- Verify and track all employee referrals and work with payroll to process referral bonuses.
- Own and execute new hire processing. Ensure new hire documentation is complete and accurately processed. Partnering with TA, HR, Legal, Compensation, Payroll and Mobility for cases requiring special attention.
- Work closely with recruiters and HRBP’s on processing contractor to FTE conversions along with internal transfer processes.
- Partner with RPO on-site team (Randstad) to ensure contingent workers are hired, tracked and terminated appropriately.
- Launch background verifications and drug screens, verify for completeness and communicate with Recruiters, TA Leadership and Legal to manage cases as they impact hiring (including delays and flagged or incomplete reports)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition or HR in an in-house role with exposure to or ownership of operational and logistics tasks and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency with Technical skills – Workday, MS Office, leveraging Excel for reporting, PowerPoint for presentations and Outlook and Word for communications and scheduling. Leveraging OneDrive/Cloud – shared technologies Ability to learn and master new systems quickly (e.g. Smartsheet)
- A natural ability to be organized in how you think, communicate, and conduct your work with exceptional attention to detail and focus on high quality work.
- A ‘digital first’ mindset, always considering how to use technology to solve business problems particularly of scale.
- A curious and innovative mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo. Looking at different opportunities to automate and digitize processes and reports.
- You are effective in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities concurrently. You think proactively, and you manage your own time appropriately to complete short- and long-term projects simultaneously.
- Great pride in your work – you aim to improve processes where possible and are strongly accountable in delivering excellent work on-time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships daily.
- A desire to be part of a fast-paced, high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.