Andover, MA 01843 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Team Leader
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $120-130K
- Job Location: Andover, MA
- Job# 14812
Responsible for developing and managing the product roadmap in alignment with evolving market, industry, and regulations. Support of Customers, Sales Team, Customer Service, Operation. Communicate directly with vendor leadership on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field and 10 years’ experience
- MBA or Management Training Courses
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Deep technical knowledge of Asahi products and sales process
- Develop customer proximity and establish lasting relationships with sales channels and customers
- Translate customer needs into an innovative product portfolio
- Coordinate solutions, solution messaging, and value propositions
- Understand business trends and market requirements
- Communicate receipt of request and provide estimate of time to complete the request
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Communicate directly with customers and distributors when necessary while informing territory stakeholders
- Communicate directly with vendor leadership and technical support staff on a regular basis
- Prepare & present product updates to Sales Team & Executives monthly
- Ensure the team has the resources and training necessary
- Participate in trade organizations
- Write position papers, technical articles, and develop
- Expertise in market, product, and customers
- Provide instructions, guidance, and support to direct report. Review each direct report yearly. Develop performance improvement plans as required.
- Develop skills of technical staff and ensure the customer receives excellent technical support.
- Foster a positive environment and lead by example.
- Travel with the Sales Team or alone to customer sites and A&E firms.
- Attend tradeshows as required.
- Visit vendors to foster relationship and drive product forward.
- Minimum requirements: Europe - once yearly. Asia - once every two years
- Develop new and follow existing ISO 9001:2015 procedures.
- Capable of an elastic schedule to fulfill project needs.
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salary plus excellent benefits including:
- Total compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience and market value.
- BC/BS Health and dental insurance with deductible. Asahi America pays the first 75% of the deductible on the employee’s behalf.
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short /Long Term/ADD and Disability
- 401K plan with generous company match: Roth and Traditional. Fully Vested date of hire.
- Vacation, personal days, and holidays Continuing education reimbursement program
- Year-end gainshare eligible bonus plan
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.