Technical Inside Sales
Methuen, MA 01843 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Technical Inside Sales
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $65k
- Job Location: Methuen, MA
- Job#: bh 13714
Technical Inside Sales
This position will field and manage customer inquiries, questions, and purchase orders that are technical in nature. This pivotal role, will work directly with customers, and also in conjunction with our engineering department, customer service team, and the outside sales team in order to adequately complete the inquiry. This individual must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The ideal candidate must also be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical personnel.
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, distributors, and users.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs/RFQs and quote accordingly.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of opportunities, quotes, projects, and correspondence.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify and communicate customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
- Other duties as directed
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary to commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental
- 401K Plan with company contributions
- Vacation & Holidays
- Additional Fringe Benefits
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of technical sales experience in an industrial setting.
- BA/BS or a technical degree is preferred, but not required.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.