Technical Writer (PERM)
Holland , MA 01518 US
Title: Technical Writer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: PERM
- Pay rate: $75-83k
- Job Location: Holland, MA
- Job# 15954
The Quality Process/Technical Writer is responsible for revisiting and revising existing process documents. This position reports directly to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Prepare/revise documentation to support continual improvement initiatives which include, but may not be limited to:
- Business Policies
- Manufacturing/Assembly procedures
- Inspection forms
- Quality/Acceptance Criteria
- Packaging procedures
- Test procedures
- Interface at multiple levels within the manufacturing and quality organizations to understand key product requirements for the proper assembly of products. Key requirements may include internal and customer expectations.
- Apply knowledge and experience to process documentation with the gaol to clearly communicate information such that a diverse audience can clearly understand requirements.
- Revise forms, checklists and process documents when required and propose improvement opportunities to mitigate risks and opportunities for mistakes.
- Challenge traditional protocols for process documentation to improve user experience
- Utilize the ECN system for controlling and releasing documents as well as determining associated training requirements.
- Take part in ECN approvals as required.
- May assist with quality related tasks as needed to help department goals and objectives
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Ability to clearly communicate with a diverse audience is needed
- Experience with process or quality auditing will be a plus to collect information
- Detail oriented and customer focused is a must
- Ability to lead meetings and keep resources focused on the task at hand
- Individual must be deliberate, goal oriented and focus on deliverables to meet schedule(s)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree
- 3 to 5 years of quality process development/technical writing is a plus
- Deliberate, self-motivated individuals are strongly encouraged to apply
- Must work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Candidates must be versed in Micro Soft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Successful candidates must be able to effectively communicate and relay highly technical content to a diverse audience
What we offer:
- Independent, critical role for company’s growth with the ability to make a major impact
- Exciting work environment in an ambitious growing technology company
- Support organization with vast technical and scientific know-how
- Competitive, rewarding compensation package to include the following:
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with competitive company match
- Life and ADD insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
This position is governed by the regulations and guidelines of ITAR. Candidates must be able to evidence the right to live and work permanently and unsponsored in the US as an employment contingency.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!